Can I have a Nikon D7000 Price less than $ 2000 for a first basic configuration? If you have a budget of less than $ 2000 and are thinking of getting the D7000 (body only under $900)
Here’s what you should get:
- 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX NIKON lens( under $300),
- Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens ($120),
- Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera Backpack ($60)
- Tiffen 52mm UV filter ($10)
- SanDisk Extreme HD 16 GB SDHC Memory Card($40),
- Nikon Remote Control ML-L3 remote control (which works for the D7000 and other D models) ($20)
- 6 Pack of MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloths ($13)
Okay D7000, buying your first camera, is/can certainly be great if you have the experience and knowledge of photography. I also try to start with buying a starting lens, covering a wide range of applications from zoom to close up. The zoom is committed (much higher f stops), but buying a handful of accessories with the new D7000 shouldn’t be your focal point at this time.
The next target is likely that between 16-24 zoom or telephoto lenses for the first macro. If at first for the family events and vacations “kit” lens is satisfied. Does not rule out getting a new SB-700, Nikon is responsible for the shift of the maximum benefit to users. Check out current Nikon D7000 Prices now!